Today's dumb Question ** Sorry**

troyzstang

Ok here's today's dumb question.

I just finished my refresh on the banshee including fresh paint on the Fullbore front. Now I need to install the front.

Do I need to pull the handlebars off to help fit the front on. I don't want to strech them opem to fit.

Any advice guys.

Thanks,

Troy

i have no experience with full bores at all.. but dont ever say "sorry" , especially in the title of your thread, for asking a question!

if anyone gives you shit and says some stupid shit like "use the search button newb", tell them to fuck off. ask all the questions you want , thats what the forum is for

suge-knight-1-240x300.jpg

Ok here's today's dumb question.

I just finished my refresh on the banshee including fresh paint on the Fullbore front. Now I need to install the front.

Do I need to pull the handlebars off to help fit the front on. I don't want to strech them opem to fit.

Any advice guys.

Thanks,

Troy

Well I have custom painted fullbores and I have spent so much money on them that I wouldn't take the risk. So yes I'd pull ur bars off. It's easy and free insurance u won't screw ur new paint job up