correct jetting

Well, I finally stopped being a girl and running my bike rich. Its been 3 yrs since new, and I finally leaned her perfect.

Got Tors removed now too. And idle screw mishap fixed.

So now I'm running a 270 main, stock pilot, and stock needle in the middle. Thinking ill go to a 260 in summer when its 90+degrees.

Right now its 60 degrees. 5k feet elevation, stock bike with cpi inframes, and k&n with outer wear on proflow plate with no lid on box. Put on a TM designworks case saver, running a 13 tooth front socket. Stock dirt tires are almost new, and I got some 21 in sand haulers for the rear for dunes.

Been running 280 mains and it bogged big in the middle till I got full throttle. But now with that 270 in its running sweet, all thru throttle range, no bog.

Just thought is share as I'm happy as shit now, no more loading up on me on down shifts...

Ya, for dunes. When we gain a few more thousand feet in the mtns, ill run a 260.

Havent been yet, proly easter be first run for me. Elevation isnt much diff going from magna to dunes. 270 should be perfect.

Ran the 280 mid dec down there and it was good, but super cold, think it was 28 degrees the day we went.

Right on man! Jetting correctly makes all the difference in the world.

I've been running on the rich side for some time now, I need to lean her out a tad this summer and see how it goes. With my mods and for summer weather I'm running 310 mains, stock pilots, needles on 2nd notch from top.

• 2 weeks later...

I have toomey t5s with k&n airfilter stock air box with boysen power reeds and I'm at 280 main stock pilot 1.5 turns out and I'm on the 4th clip down, don't kno if its right really tho cause I just put the reeds in haven't had a chance to take her out yet

Where u at, whats ur elevation? Im in utah, 5k above sl.