Red/White Fullbore Fenders-Complete

I have decided to go back to stock fenders. So here you go. I am sellling my complete Fullbore set. Check out the picture in my signature. Everything is in great condition. Upper half of front fenders have been painted red, only a few small chips around the grill. Painted at a local body shop, great paint job. Otherwise, paint is in great shape. Very few scuff marks and still mainly shiny. I am asking $350 OBO. Would like to sell local but am willing to ship if all shipping charges are paid by the buyer. PM me if interested.

I got a quote last night for Utah and it is ridiculous. UPS wants around $150. Since the box is so big, they bill you for 135 lbs. And the box is too large for USPS Parcel Post.

do you have stock fenders or do you need a set of stock fenders? i have a full set of stock blue fenders and a set of stock red fenders with a red and yellow flamed seat..

bump for a nice set of fullbores!

have you checked on shipping price thru greyhound? i checked a while back and it was somethin like $50 or $70 to ship a full set of plastics from oregon to the east coast with the same amount of days in transit as ups or fedex.

I shipped a set ups before. Got a really high quote due to the box like you're saying, someone on here suggested shipping without a box. I put some padding between the peices and wrapped up in a whole roll of saran wrap. Kinda like shrink wrap and it was around 45 from NJ to MI. That was stock fenders with uncut fronts. I would think the Fullbores would be a little more bulky with the one piece fronts. The guy I bought my Fullbores paid a lot to ship mine. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...