Post whores!

BUILDER

What the hell is it with people???????? I really think lots of people are on here just to see how high they can get there post count! The little thing that shows today top posters has just made it worse I think. Why the hell do some people feel the need to comment on every post on the site? Posting on a presons thread and saying I dont know but I am sure someone will chime in that does. Really why the hell waste the space??? I love how some people one week are asking how do I jet my carbs and the next week are telling some new guy how to do it. This site is not to prove how cool you are by getting up to 6,000 posts it is about having a good time with good guys and helping each other out. Just becasue you are in the top 3 posters every day does not mean you are cool just in case you were not aware of that. banghead:yank::notworthy:

Ok off my soap box now and feel all better. :cheers:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is it with people???????? I really think lots of people are on here just to see how high they can get there post count! The little thing that shows today top posters has just made it worse I think. Why the hell do some people feel the need to comment on every post on the site? Posting on a presons thread and saying I dont know but I am sure someone will chime in that does. Really why the hell waste the space??? I love how some people one week are asking how do I jet my carbs and the next week are telling some new guy how to do it. This site is not to prove how cool you are by getting up to 6,000 posts it is about having a good time with good guys and helping each other out. Just becasue you are in the top 3 posters every day does not mean you are cool just in case you were not aware of that. banghead:yank::notworthy:

Ok off my soap box now and feel all better. :cheers:

AMEN BROTHER!!!:cheers:

Matt.. You shall not defeat me....

I THINK WE HAVE A CHALLENGE! fouledout and matt. WHO WILL WIN?!