Leaking oil

My motor is freshly rebuilt from a sponsor and I have noticed there is a tiny bit of oil underneath it leaking from the bottom of the cases that is casted that way. Looks like it is coming from the hole in the bottom of the cases. Didn't know if there was a wrap hole or what not. It is not tranny fluid since that is red. Any thoughts, it is just a little bit.

24730b26.jpg

Figured it out.

what was it,fuel leaking from top of case down the hatch?i had that prob and was like wtf lol.

You were almost ready to start blaming Jeff’s work weren’t you? ...don't lie :lol:

BTW: your xtranormal vid is awsome, almost had me in tears laughing.

Ha ha, I don't question Jeff's work. I question what I did to screw up Jeff's work... Ha ha. He set me straight. Real great guy to deal with.

Yeah someone else made that video on here. I must have watched it 10 times its so funny and true.

i actually have something leaking there too.... looks kinda red. but then it looks lik it may be leaking from where the clutch lever is under the left carb. ill check it out tmrrw, my tranny oil did look rlly low though :/

Check your gasket, you can usually trace the fluid to the leak.