need help

here is goes i had my cylinders ported by a local builder two years ago,but after reading for a while i tried it my self. I did a little more to them they were almost stock now they have a little more agressive timings. The problem is that I think is detonate problems ,but went up on pilots got a great idle and went up on the mains to. Here is my set up stock carbs taper bored 27.5mm with T5 ,prodesign kit full airbox with lid modded,ada coolhead 19cc domes 155 psi,4 degree timing advance. my current durations are 194 exhaust degree with 124 transfer duration boost port added intake was smooth out for better flow and exhaust was polish to a shine finish. The problem is the it idles perfect, revs perfect but as soon as you ride it if you cruise on it no problems. When you pin the trottle it acts like is detonating but you look at the plugs and they look fine brown chocolate color . I have gone from 290 before porting to 320 and it keeps doing it I am leaning towards a electric problem because I have pin it out of anger to see if it blows and it just keeps going like nothing and plugs look fine. Maybe something electrical need some opinions it does it when you put load on it as you pin the trottle please some opinions.

Whats your elevation,what size pilots, whats the temp, have you checked for air leaks, bad o-rings on the domes,did you do a carb sync????????????

yes checked fot leaks everything is ok. I have 30 pilots and orings are new elevation is like 100 feet above sea level. I did take the wireing harness out took it apart clean it re taped it. Tomorrow going to buy new sparkplug cable and caps just to be safe ,oh and temp is 80 degrees I live in Puerto Rico great weather all year round.