Gforce extended hubs

yamanshee_350

I wasnt sure where to post this topic....

Has anyone tried to use the G Force extended rear hubs that are on ebay? i was wondering if they are strong enough to handle trail and small track riding. they seem to be a better looking and better design than the plastic or aluminum looking donuts that ive also seen. i know alot of people are gonna tell me to just buy an extended from Gforce which is only alittle more but thats not an option for me and my budget.

My dads hubs were shot on his warrior so he got these hubs. I ended up switching him because I had +2 a arms up front and it made me the same width. I jump with them all of the time and have not had a problem. They have been on for a full season with no issue. I am planning was planning on eventually getting an axle but these work very well and I am not sure I need to.

• 5 weeks later...

I have them, they have been good to me. The only reason I have them is because in was to cheap to buy lonestar hubs, contact me if you wanna buythem off me

PM SENT for them hubs