need some advice

few of Q's.

1) i just switched to 35mm air strikers and need to get a intake for them but need some advice on which one to get. i want one that is angled to clear the clutch arm and i came up with these two....the f.a.s.t one and the boss racing one, both with built in crossover tube but not sure if the boss one is angled. is any one of these better then the other or is there a better one out there?

2)anyone who rides in the coal hills, sand and dusty dirt areas, please answer this.....are pods ok or is it better to have a airbox?

if so

3) thinking of going with pods instead of modding the airbox, is it a big advantage and if so which pods are best. size, brand, ect.?

few of Q's.

1) i just switched to 35mm air strikers and need to get a intake for them but need some advice on which one to get. i want one that is angled to clear the clutch arm and i came up with these two....the f.a.s.t one and the boss racing one, both with built in crossover tube but not sure if the boss one is angled. is any one of these better then the other or is there a better one out there?

2)anyone who rides in the coal hills, sand and dusty dirt areas, please answer this.....are pods ok or is it better to have a airbox?

if so

3) thinking of going with pods instead of modding the airbox, is it a big advantage and if so which pods are best. size, brand, ect.?

The Boss intake and Chariot intake are really nice....honestly not sure on angles and what not. I would call a site sponsor and order from them, they will know exactly what you need. And not sure what brand Jeff at FAST carries.

As for the air filters, I ride 100% sand and have never had an issue running k&n pods with no air box. I've always ran outerwears on them, and I think the biggest thing is making sure they are properly cleaned and oiled on a regular basis. I know alot of guys run foam filters and will say they are better, but I've never had a problem with k&n's.

-Zach

I like the pods too. As long as you aren't splashing tons of water everywhere then I would go with pods and outerwares! as for the intakes. I really dont like the internal crossover tubes. or any cross over. I guess they are supposed to improve your bottom end? But I have also heard they can lean you out a little. I have always ran intakes that dont have any crossover/boost bottle/tube etc. And I have not had any problems. and I like them a lot. Good luck and you cant go wrong calling a sponsor and asking questions!

I've been using the boss intakes with crossover for a year or so. I have had to replace the boots because of cracks. I just noticed they cracked again after a few months. The chariot intakes have mikuni boots. I will buy the chariots next time around. Just my 2 cents