Switching our brake lines to braided +2

I'm going to be installing +2 brake lines on my shee. I got new a-arms and needed the longer lines. The question I have is what is the best way to change them without getting brake fluid on the frame paint and other parts? Can I drain the front master and suck the fluid out of the bleeders with a vac pump before putting on the new lines? Just wanted some feedback on how to go about this and not getting fluid on painted/powder coated parts.

Thanks! :cheers:

I just put +2 arms on and new lines I just used shop towels while I disconnected them and drained them off then installed new ones the same way it worked for me

Thanks! What method did you use to bleed the brakes? I will probably use a vac pump...Did a lot of fluid come out? Use to doing this on cars/tracks not quads...

I completely removed the stock cable from master cylinder to caliper bolted up new +2 cable, filled my master cylinder, pumped brakes, cracked open bleeder valve, pumped, cracked, etc etc until all air was removed and I had pressure just be sure to keep an eye on your master cylinder and don't let it get to low and start from your caliper farthest away from your master cylinder which is your left wheel unless yours is modified its tedious but can be done in 10 minutes or so if you have someone helping you to pump brake handle while you bleed them off