F.A.S.T. Racing 4 mil Serval Cub

05stroker

I have a helmet cam video of me riding it at a friends house. The video is nothing spectacular as I was finishing up the break in. I wasn't running it all out. I got the video compressed last night but the uploader on Vimeo was't working very fast and it said it had about 3 hours to go and was only at 8% after about 15 minutes. I shut it down and went to bed. I will get the video uploaded this afternoon and post it up. I will get some video of the dyno pulls if the guys at the shop don't mind.

Good stuff man. Like I said I would really like to see what the servals has got. I'm building one now and hate to say it but I'm dragging ass like none other. Hopefully seeing the vid will get me going on it a little more. Lol

Good stuff man. Like I said I would really like to see what the servals has got. I'm building one now and hate to say it but I'm dragging ass like none other. Hopefully seeing the vid will get me going on it a little more. Lol

You seem very obsessed with seeing videos of a bike with a Serval cylinder. :jesterlaugh:

Yeah lol. I just keep hearing everyone talk about them but can't ever find any video of them. I actually just found one on YouTube and it's pretty sweet. He didn't really get on it to good cause I guess he was just breaking it in.

Yeah lol. I just keep hearing everyone talk about them but can't ever find any video of them. I actually just found one on YouTube and it's pretty sweet. He didn't really get on it to good cause I guess he was just breaking it in.

I assume your talking about mine, i'm still working out the electrical / jetting issues with it

Nice vid. Seems like the throttle response is pretty damn good. How do you like it in lower rpm? Others that I've talked to have said how amazing it is that you can take it around a turn get low in the rpm and hit it and it just wakes right back up unlike ported stockers where you have to pull the clutch.

Is it the black and green one? That thing shits and gets pretty danm good. What exhaust are you running on it?

Sure is, exhaust is shearers the rest of the mods are in my sig. Im ready to see the numbers 05stroker puts down with his settup, should be interesting.

Edited by gizmoman

Yes the throttle response is good, and its even better since I dropped the pilot one size. If you are in 3rd and drop near idle and then peg the throttle it comes right bike. The higher the gear the longer it takes to come back into the power band. Most of those pulls up the driveway I was rolling in 4th or 5th and easing into about 1/2 throttle.