cpi small bore inframes

Gp800

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHHmmmmm........ Helps to do that b4 you list something for sell dont ya think.... Then you wouldn't get all us haterz on you thinkin your shit was really Shit! Now right haha :rotflmao:

GLWS now their worth $355 :headbang:

well like i said earlier i was kinda in a hurry this afternoon and didnt have much spare time to get good pics

ha no i just put up a high number expecting to get offers and bargain a little :shrugani:

Oh, alright, nevermind then.

You might get a better response if you put the price that you're looking to get for them, rather than an inflated price. So honestly, what are you looking to get for them? No one here wants to do the craigslist price game.

Oh, alright, nevermind then.

You might get a better response if you put the price that you're looking to get for them, rather than an inflated price. So honestly, what are you looking to get for them? No one here wants to do the craigslist price game.

i really dont know honestly i just wanted to see what i could get

I'll bet you can get $400 on Ebay.

After all, there could be a new set for $600. and a used set for $560. Someone would buy the used for $560. lol gotta love Ebay.

Edited by pabansheematt