Passion Racing

mitty8251

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thats gonna be a awesome motor!!! let us know how it turns out!

Well it would have been on time if I had gotton the 4mil 115 rod crank that you sold me instead of a stock crank with 115 rods banghead. As far as the motor I got to run it at snakehunt and after some tuning by Camatv and some small bumps I would say it runs very well. It was fun to dune and ride in the trails also did some racing to say the least its not slow but its not real fast. Jim did a hell of a job to get this done for me on such short time :cheers: great job Jim and the sniper pipes are freaking great the look and the sound. I will be using Jim on all m motor bulids.

450's arent that fast..

jim is a cool dude none the less

magg you still have a bunch of stuff to iron out on that motor. but it will get there!! talk about loading it up adn "finishing it " at the dunes!! haha

Edited by camatv

450's arent that fast..

jim is a cool dude none the less

magg you still have a bunch of stuff to iron out on that motor. but it will get there!! talk about loading it up adn "finishing it " at the dunes!! haha

Thanks for friends like you I would have been stuck in camp my hats off to you for helping me out. Talk about the brother hood nothing better. :cheers: to Camatv.

• 5 weeks later...

:headbang: AMEN Brother....COuldnt have said it better myself. Been workingwith him and his motors for 4 yrs now and would never go to anyone else!!! Jimis the man and knows his ish for sure!!!!!

:notworthy: James Smart is a Banshee guru. If you want the BEST engine modifications and work send it to him. He doesn't return calls because now you have to email him and he decides if he wants to do your work. That right there proves how high quality his work is, he doesnt just let anyone run his expertise. Porting and modifying shees truly is his PASSION. I will guarantee you that no matter where you send your engine it wiill not come back as fast as it would if you sent it to James. I had him do a MILD, yes mild port job on my shee for ice racing and I am beating 450's left and right. Even an all custom 25000$+ honda 450. But yes I understand it is a Honda :jesterlaugh:

Sorry for the thread hijack, but I am currently on the fence on wether to send my motor out to Jim for one of his OEM 4mil builds. I am between that or a 421 serval 4mil build. Just wanted to know what you guys think? My current mods are a drag port, bored .020 over, 34mikuni flatsides, VF3 reeds, 16/38 gearing, 20cc domes Modquad cool head, T5's, Billet water impeller, K&N pod filters, and a HD clutch. My bike absolutely rips already with this setup, just basically wondering if I will notice a big difference with the work I am thinking about doing with Jim. Any replies would be much appreciated. Again sorry for the hijack..

Sorry for the thread hijack, but I am currently on the fence on wether to send my motor out to Jim for one of his OEM 4mil builds. I am between that or a 421 serval 4mil build. Just wanted to know what you guys think? My current mods are a drag port, bored .020 over, 34mikuni flatsides, VF3 reeds, 16/38 gearing, 20cc domes Modquad cool head, T5's, Billet water impeller, K&N pod filters, and a HD clutch. My bike absolutely rips already with this setup, just basically wondering if I will notice a big difference with the work I am thinking about doing with Jim. Any replies would be much appreciated. Again sorry for the hijack..

Just got some parts back from Jim also. Since you already have a drag port, you might also want to think about changing your pipes to snipers or shearers, if what you are looking for is more power. The Serval / Stock jug debate has been talked about lots. The ppl with Serval's seem to be happy with the power they put out and if you need new cylinders they would be a good choice, but i'm not sure it would be what a person would want if they are looking for a good power increase over any of the site sponsers aggressive ported stockers. What ever you get from Jim will be awesome work, but depending on what power you want, you might also want to look at one of his cubs.

Edited by beebs

Just got some parts back from Jim also. Since you already have a drag port, you might also want to think about changing your pipes to snipers or shearers, if what you are looking for is more power. The Serval / Stock jug debate has been talked about lots. The ppl with Serval's seem to be happy with the power they put out and if you need new cylinders they would be a good choice, but i'm not sure it would be what a person would want if they are looking for a good power increase over any of the site sponsers aggressive ported stockers.

Yes I am changing my pipes out to shearers. As for the cylinders I have a pair that are untouched so completely new build.

:notworthy: James Smart is a Banshee guru. If you want the BEST engine modifications and work send it to him. He doesn't return calls because now you have to email him and he decides if he wants to do your work. That right there proves how high quality his work is, he doesnt just let anyone run his expertise

Is this for real? You make him sound like a real dickhead

Is this for real? You make him sound like a real dickhead

I hope that isnt for real, that just doesnt sound like a smart business decision and Jim seems like a very intelligent person. I bet he is just super busy considering another post-er said he works a different day job. Im hoping to get a passion port in the near future.