extended j arms

roesso

Hello, I am new to the site. I was wondering if anyone knew were the best place to get extended j arms for the best price would be? I was checking out www.stellarmachineandperformance.com but their web site went down and couldn't get anyone in the office. I am looking for + 2 J arms and will be running them with YFZ shocks. I would appreciate any input on the best place to find them for the best price.

Hello, I am new to the site. I was wondering if anyone knew were the best place to get extended j arms for the best price would be? I was checking out www.stellarmachineandperformance.com but their web site went down and couldn't get anyone in the office. I am looking for + 2 J arms and will be running them with YFZ shocks. I would appreciate any input on the best place to find them for the best price.

Welcome to BHQ!

STELLAR would be the best place to go IMO. Tim does top notch work and you won't be disappointed. Yeah I think they are re-doing there whole site.

I know if he doesn't answer his phone he is probably in the shop, leave a message and call back again in a bit.

-Zach

• 2 weeks later...

Tim at stellar will take care of you and use ball joints strong enough for your style of riding. Some competitors will use smaller heim joints and are all most likely drag/hillshot J arms that are not suitable for trail riding or jumps. I just picked up a set of +2 +1's from Tim and they are second to none. Tell him you are a banshee HQ member.

98e1777e.jpg

Don't quote me on this but like $554 for them powdercoated and to get the yfz tie rod ends. I think you can buy them bare with tie rods ( use your banshee tie rod ends) for $460 shipped if you tell him you a bhq member.