Rear tire upgrade

Hi guys I am brand new to this page and to owning a Banshee. i just bought a 2006 Blue one. I'm looking to upgrade the rear tires for a more aggressive grip. Which tires would be good for general riding and some loose terrian like mud or maybe a little sand ?? I saw some tires called Ambush by cst. Are those type of tires going to be too grippy for the banshee? What tires do you guys run? Thanks alot for any info you can give me.

Hi guys I am brand new to this page and to owning a Banshee. i just bought a 2006 Blue one. I'm looking to upgrade the rear tires for a more aggressive grip. Which tires would be good for general riding and some loose terrian like mud or maybe a little sand ?? I saw some tires called Ambush by cst. Are those type of tires going to be too grippy for the banshee? What tires do you guys run? Thanks alot for any info you can give me.

You can't buy tires for the blue ones... lol.. For the sand, drag racing you can't beat haulers... as far as dirt, I'm not sure mine will never see dirt after what it's costing to make it shiny and new.

Welcome to the board, and welcome to your new money pit!

for all around riding its hard to beat the holeshot gncc's,i like the itp mudlites too for the mud and the fall for when leaves come down.Im sure most of the real riders,not the guys that play in the dunes where real obstacles dont exit. will have some input on tire selection but those work for me here in the east...lol

Edited by armyvet