cvt

i gotta ? for u xperts, but before i begin i dont have a banshee yet but when the time comes and i get the money for one i was curious if a c.v.t trans [constant velocity transmission] would be a good idea or not

What is it you want to use the bike to do?

No its not. I have one, previous owner said so. :jesterlaugh:

You would have to do a bit of modding to the frame to set it up snomo style.

Id go all the way and get a big snomo engine and dump the banshee motor.

sorry guys i had worked a 12hr shift and stayed up all day workin on my ford f***us [ill give u a hint it rhymes with ruckus] what i meant was 4mil stock cylinder i just had other things on my mind when i asked about the cvt

You guys are just upset that you didn't think of it first. All ya gotta do is stick the Banshee cases in the band saw and lop off the back half. Then just mount a Yamaha CVT from a snowmobile behind it. Make sure you get one out of a Yamaha so the crank drive size is the same. All Yamaha's have the same size shaft on the end of the crank. Of coarse you're going to have to do the DC conversion, run a battery, and an electric water pump. Should be able to do it in a weekend. Or you could save yourself a lot of work and just put Banshee suspension and wheels on a snowmobile. Heck, you could probably even put fenders on it and license it to ride on the street. "Hey, look at that guy riding a snowmobile down the street in JULY!"