High Compression Issues

Last summer i changed my domes out to 18's from the 21's which boosted my compression to 190+ psi in each cylinder. Shortly after my cases started leaking in the front where the meet. I split the cases, resealed, when i went to the dunes on the last day it was blowing out vents, so i figured i had another leak in the cases, this time pressurizing the tranny and pushing the fluid out. I just got around to resealing the motor,, before taking in apart i did a pressure test and i had a leaking crank seal. Just re-sealed it again + installed a new seal kit.

Love the way it runs, but i never had a single issue on pump gas, getting real tired of splitting the cases after every trip. Just performed another pressure test and it held 6lbs for 11 min. until i released the pressure.

So now to the question, should i give it one more shot or swap my domes back to the 21's and run pump fuel?

I run high comprssion motors with no issues at all my rule for my build is nothing over 200 psi,I usually like 165-170 for drag bikes and higher for trail/dune set-ups,18cc seems a lil high for a stock port motor considering a duneported stock stroke motor with 18s comes in at aroun 170 psi or more,are you sure your crank isnt tweeked causeing premature wear on seals,I have motors in my group still perfect after 3-4yrs ,crank vibration can cause multitudes of problems

Everything is good, crank in a hotrods, year old that has been trued with the extra penetrating weld. With my dune port and the 18's at 1000ft asl, I'm in the 190's.

We will find out very soon, just got it all back together this weekend, will pickup some 110 tonight.