Need help with clutch rod

A while back, my clutch just stopped working on my banshee. Like it lost pressure. When I pull the lever, you can tell it's not pushing the clutch plate out to disengage the clutch.

It feels almost like it moved upwards, and I can pull it out of the case with my fingers. Not sure what happened. Any help..?

You can pull the clutch actuator rod completely out of the case? There should be a "clip" and bolt holding it down. It may not be down all the way, and the rod could be stopping it from being down where it should be. I'd tear the clutch down to see what's goin on.

Where do the clip and bolt go? I looked at a breakdown online and it didn't show anything like that.

And being on the left side of the case, I have a feeling that if there IS a nut in the case that holds it on, won't I have to split the cases to fix it?

cant be a nut inside the case.....the bolts thread into the case itself which are tapped......its kinda like a flat spoon lookin bracket that just gets bolted over top of the clutch actuator to hold the actuator pushed down against the cases.

Can you possibly get a picture of this?

I'm almost embarrassed making this thread as I'm pretty mechanically inclined and can usually fix everything on my own. This gas just got me confused. haha.

I don't really see anywhere where a bolt can go, or a bracket over the actuator.

Can you possibly get a picture of this?

I'm almost embarrassed making this thread as I'm pretty mechanically inclined and can usually fix everything on my own. This gas just got me confused. haha.

I don't really see anywhere where a bolt can go, or a bracket over the actuator.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/parts/home.aspx

put in your bikes year and then look at the clutch exploded view......its #29

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/parts/home.aspx

put in your bikes year and then look at the clutch exploded view......its #29

Thanks a ton. Bolt must of vibrated loose over time and I probably lost that bracket. Looks like I gotta go order one now.