Banshee part out complete 4mil stroker

Giving up on my 4mil project here goes

2003 banshee complete chassis,straight clean. Does not include cdi or coil. The on/off switch light switches and key switch are indluded Very straight nice and clean,tires are worn. PLastcs are good shape,bud light graphics kit. All stock including heal guards and ill throw in the nerfs. 400 obo.

Hot rods 4mil crank very low hour. Sent to passion racing,was inspected,trued and welded,has not been run since passion had it. Drop in and go

200 shipped.

Power pros pipes,chrome. Chrome is in great shape,no dents no dings. Something dripped on the inside of the two headpipes and melted,seems like it would buff off with some elbow grease,i have never tried because you cant really see it when they are mounted. Silencers are in good shape also no dents or dings,pipes are ready to bolt on and go! 200 shipped.

66mm cylinders unported ready to use. I sent these to be bored out,but after measuring he said they did not need bored only honed,so he honed them and they are ready for pistons and ready to go. 100 shipped.

2 stock carbs with tors delete system and twist throttle. Throttle tube is in good shape. The little rubber cover for the cable adjustment has a rip in it but works fine.

Cable included. 50$ plus shipping.

Motofast 2:1 intake manifold and 34mm pj carb. This is actualy the kit motofast used to sell with a 40mm lectron,but i dont have the lectron,the airbox mount is for the lectron and does not work with the 34pj. The carb is missing the little bar that holds the floats in (easy to find),and it will probably need a cap(still has the old250r cap on it) 75$ shipped

Engine cases no breaks or chain damage,just need cleaned up 75$ shipped.

Good complete tranny shafts/gears/forks/drum,shifting mech,and fork rails 100$ shipped.

DSCN1113.jpg

DSCN1110.jpg

DSCN1109.jpg

DSCN1115.jpg

DSCN1116.jpg

We were responding really close to the same time. I was sending a PM before I posted. But from experience when I sell stuff cheap and people ask for pictures but I have another guy posting funds in my paypal...the choice is easy. If your PM was first and you posted...Ill take crank you have pm....I would have responded..2nd for crank.

Keyeser was the first pm for the crank. Zillafreak called me on the intake about 5 minutes after i posted it.

Everything is gone except for the bottom end internals. There is an ownership dispute over the cases,i owe my brother in law a set and he is trying to claim these,so im going to have to hold on for a few days.Anyone who missed out I apologize. I put the stuff on here and craigs list before bed,and when i woke up i literaly had 29 messages and emails.

I have the complete tranny/shifting stuff/clutch assembly/ carbs still.

Anyone interested in the trans ill include the forks,drum,fork rails,shift shaft. for 100 shipped.