RZ transmission Question

GYTWYPT

I have an RZ transmission and dont remember why. Can someone refresh me on the advantages or disadvantages of running this in a shee?

Thanks

First the shifting forks have rollers where they ride inside of the shifting drum. They make the shift smother.

Second the gear ratio on one or two of the gears is a little higher. I can't remember that now! It was either first or third and forth. With more power the RZ could take advantage of the higher ratio's.

Third It was painted Black, made it tougher.

First the shifting forks have rollers where they ride inside of the shifting drum. They make the shift smother.

Second the gear ratio on one or two of the gears is a little higher. I can't remember that now! It was either first or third and forth. With more power the RZ could take advantage of the higher ratio's.

Third It was painted Black, made it tougher.

Right, I already have the forks and drum in my bike. I was just trying to remember which ratios where diffrent and if it was worth trying to run in a banshee motor. If I used it at all it would probably just be for a spare motor, but did not want to build it if it was not going to work.

thanks

Joe