Fixitrod Checking IN

fixitrod

What's going on everyone? Hope all the old schoolers and their families are doing well. I haven't been on much in the last 3 yrs after loosing a job and back surgery. Actually, I haven't really been riding in about 4. Anyway, just wanted to say hey and see if anybody is still hanging around here from a few yrs ago. I'm glad to see all the new interest as well. Lee, site looks amazing. Sure a jump from Network54 days.

P.S. I'm selling the shee. I'll post it in the classified. It's still the same shee since I haven't ridden it. Jason, you know you want it!!! ... lol.

Rodney Good to hear from ya! I'm still around,just don't post much anymore.Say hello to Angie+your boys for me.Lets try to get the og crew together for another roostfest! I'm game,just have to blow the dust off the shee+stock up on the meds. :headbang::rotflmao:

• 9 years later...
On 2/9/2011 at 9:47 AM, JKJK said:

Rodney Good to hear from ya! I'm still around,just don't post much anymore.Say hello to Angie+your boys for me.Lets try to get the og crew together for another roostfest! I'm game,just have to blow the dust off the shee+stock up on the meds. :headbang::rotflmao:

Holy hell! How are you! Another blast from the past! I'll let her know. Dude, I'm with you. I stil have the banshee. Haven't rode it since my back surgery 13 or so years ago. I found a doc that's helping so maybe riding will become an option again! Definitely, would need to get some meds to handle it but you got me thinking!