I want a yamaha banshee.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta find work kid.... i started working when i was thirteen diggin holes for fences mowin lawns and shit like that it adds up quick.... i'm only 22 i have more toys than most people do at my age and i worked for every bit of it.... in the end that hard work pays off and you will have a sick ass banshee.... just gotta get that money.... by the way when you go out and buy your first banshee do some serious research on it first and don't be real trusting in a salesman not everything they say is true.... i got ripped off on my first on banshee... blew up in the first thirty minutes i had it....

good luck too yea... just keep readin the post i learned alot here and so has a alot of people.... great place to learn from

Gotta find work kid.... i started working when i was thirteen diggin holes for fences mowin lawns and shit like that it adds up quick.... i'm only 22 i have more toys than most people do at my age and i worked for every bit of it.... in the end that hard work pays off and you will have a sick ass banshee.... just gotta get that money.... by the way when you go out and buy your first banshee do some serious research on it first and don't be real trusting in a salesman not everything they say is true.... i got ripped off on my first on banshee... blew up in the first thirty minutes i had it....

good luck too yea... just keep readin the post i learned alot here and so has a alot of people.... great place to learn from

u to man im 16 soon 17 and i got my first one when i was 15 got ripped off like u said first 30 min mine blew up and was nothing but problems sold it and got me a 01