I want a yamaha banshee.

Hi. I'm 13 I am 5'2 125 pounds and I want a banshee. My mom doesn't want me to get a quad or dirt bike because she thinks that they are too dangerous and my dad is in prison. We don't really have enough for a banshee anyway. I have wanted a banshee for like 4 years. I started to love them after we went to Winchester bay's dune fest one year and I love the smell/look/power band. What should I do):

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have any riding experience?

maybe start out on a blaster first ? they are MUCH cheaper, and much more user friendly for an inexperienced rider

at 13, and 5'2" - 125lbs.. a banshee would be one hell of a ride and maybe even a bit too big for your frame to fit comfortably on.. be careful

Well if I did get a blaster what year should I get? Arnt they slow? And arnt they hard to resell?

the older they are the more wear and tear they have. they are 2 - stroke. just less cc then a banshee. id recommend one tht was recently rebuilt( lik fresh top or bottom end). just make sure you dont get someone elses junkj

x2. I got my first Banshee when I was 13, had T-5's on it by the time I was 14. Theirs a few members on here your size and age that have/ride Banshee's no problem. Just respect it and dont go past your abilities. As for affording one, probably best to just find a job mowing lawns or whatever. I know at 13 your pretty limited to what you can do. But I do know if you work hard for half a year to a year you got yourself enough to buy one.

Like what kind of work should I do. Cuz no one reall needs their lawn mowed. No one looks at fliers.. My family friend said he could possibly help me out with a banshee... If I did buy a shee should I buy a bone stock one or o

Ne that someone put a bunch of shit on?