Polished carbs

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i was just laughing at the alf bit.... he doesnt polish anything.... he charges a crazy rate, sends your parts to a (unknown) person. if you want god knows who working on your parts go for it lol

i am not set up to do small parts, so i can't do the job for you. sheefreak was mentioned and if i was you i would pm him. carbs and cases is something i will be getting into once polishing picks up, but for now i am stuck doing what i am set up to do.

oh i dont think thats all true... ive been to his shop a couple times and he does have buffers so he can do it.... wether or not he is good is negotiable since his polishers are the cheap ones on ebay...

Thanks for all the good words, but I am no longer taking work. I have started a different business venture building residual income and I have found that A whole lot of people don't want to pay for good work.

That being said, Jeff aka Blewbyu is the only choice. You can't beat his work and his prices are great as well!

Thanks for all the good words, but I am no longer taking work. I have started a different business venture building residual income and I have found that A whole lot of people don't want to pay for good work.

That being said, Jeff aka Blewbyu is the only choice. You can't beat his work and his prices are great as well!

:whoa: NOT TAKING WORK ??? !!! What, did you get all your speed parts for this year paid off early? ;)

What's the "business venture building residual income" ?

You pimping yourself from home? :lol:

Good grief, builders take 1/2 a year to build a motor or even answer a phone....now the TOP polishers are turning down work? Guess I'm just going to have to buy a nice stock 4-stroke and leave it covered in mud. :cry:

Maybe I'll have to get some of that Kylon chrome paint in a can. :o

Do you think hairspray and glitter will stick to a motor for a season? :drool:

Thanks for the props Damien. Your stuff always was top notch as well. I am willing to take over your current clientell if they will allow so, lol

Hope everything goes well in your new ventures. Gotta do something to survive and enjoy life.