Elka Front Shocks

I have a set of used Elka Shocks. They are in pretty good shape. They are currently on my Yamaha banshee. They were previously on a yamaha blaster. I know the shocks were set up for a 200-225lb rider MX style riding. I am only 135lbs and the shocks are just to stiff for me to ride in the woods and rocky trails that we ride. They are 14-3/4" in length eye to eye. The serial # is E131062 and E131063.

I'm looking to get $300 for them or a partial trade for other shocks that will work. I am looking at buying another set of shocks soon so would like them gone as soon as possible. The shocks I want are $350 so I need as much as possible so I can get the other shocks.

004.jpg

006.jpg

016.jpg

008.jpg

Okay, I've gotten several messages about these shocks, and whether or not they are a good deal. Yes they are a good deal.

Here's the thing, though, Craig. You need to be more specific in your description. They were built for a 200-225lb rider on +3 arms on a BLASTER. They were not built for a Banshee, but would work well for a heavy rider, 220+.

$300 for these shocks is a good deal, so someone please buy them so I can stop answering the same questions over and over, lol.

Okay, I've gotten several messages about these shocks, and whether or not they are a good deal. Yes they are a good deal.

Here's the thing, though, Craig. You need to be more specific in your description. They were built for a 200-225lb rider on +3 arms on a BLASTER. They were not built for a Banshee, but would work well for a heavy rider, 220+.

$300 for these shocks is a good deal, so someone please buy them so I can stop answering the same questions over and over, lol.

Sorry for all the trouble Matt.

Thanks for all the help too Matt.

Im buying new Works shocks that will be adjusted to my weight, riding style, etc. so you shouldnt be hearing from me anymore.

Thanks again Matt.