0K0/PWK Clear bowls....

Keyser Soze

Ordered these from Treatland.tv it looks like they are made by the same people who make the oko carbs. Representative from treatland.tv told me they fit 28PWK and up. I am very surprised at how transparent they actually are. They basically look totally clear unless you hold them sideways to light, then you can see a brownish tint. These came with new gaskets and screws. $33 shipped. Not a bad price at all IMO. Self explanatory empty bowl=bad but just in case you could not figure that out they built in a gauge which you can see in the picture.

The oko carbs are known for running the bowls dry. Going to be hard to look down at full throttle but these clear bowls are going to give you an idea of how much fuel after WOT. Also useful for checking out impurities in the fuel.

5396689388_e75d84442c.jpg

5396095801_14dbe79ccc.jpg

I am a little worried about durability. I will update this thread once I run them awhile.

Well first I get the clear clutch cover...then I get the clear stator cover....now clear float bowls?..........Damn, anybody want to buy some full polished 35PWK bowls? Now I'll just need a clear fuel tank. :lol:

1. Will they remain clear or turn yellow over time?

2. Will they dry or crack at all?

3. Will the plastic flex enough by the o-ring to leak fuel over time?

It would make a great tool to precisely calibrate your float level though. But I see its for the 28pwk. Do they have them for a 35pwk?

The rep told me they will remain clear. They have actually been making them for awhile for smaller carbs. He warned me not to tighten the hell out of them because the will crack.

That being said its a company selling a product. I posted this in the product review and will be keeping everyone updated on the condition.

Those bowls are good for people who don't need to rejet often.The plastic will get brittle from the fuel and engine heat.Constant re-jetting will take its toll on the screw holes causing them to crack.

I had a set and went back to stock.They do look kick ass though and you can get an idea of how high your floats are,whether you forgot to turn your fuel valve on and if there is any contamination

Those bowls are good for people who don't need to rejet often.The plastic will get brittle from the fuel and engine heat.Constant re-jetting will take its toll on the screw holes causing them to crack.

I had a set and went back to stock.They do look kick ass though and you can get an idea of how high your floats are,whether you forgot to turn your fuel valve on and if there is any contamination

does the bottom peice come out to change the main jet.

pretty cool bowls i would have like to have ran a set on my 28's...

they would be good for setting fuel level.

not much else really. plus they look cool

oh yea and lectrons have had this for a very very long time...

clarke "natural" tanks were actually nice for seeing how much fuel was in the tank instead of having to stop and open the cap...

i'm going to do an alluminum tank with a fuel gage on the side here soon...

• 10 months later...