Trunk/Luggage

vifferman

Hey all, I'm looking for a trunk / hard luggage for my shee. I swore I saw a picture of a shee with hard luggage like a Givi on the back but can't find anything anywhere about it.

I have a 6 pack rack on the back if that helps and can put the original grab bar back on too.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking into alternatives to the six pack rack too. I'm the one that posted about a front rack. I really don't want the six pack cause where I ride its mostly hill climbs and trails so you don't want any additional weigh in the back of the bike.

I've found some interesting luggage bags (I.E. tank bags) that they use on enduro motorcycles that would work well.

Somebody poked fun at the fact that I wanted to carry some additional stuff with me on my banshee, and said I should get another bike. I don't want to be able to haul logs around or anything, but the more I can carry, The longer I can be out riding. Which in my opinion makes me more hardcore haha.

I would be So nice to have the camera, smokes, a few tools beyond the stock kit, tire plugs, can of fix a flat, compass, small container of gas, drink, and some snacks all on the bike. I've traditionally just worn a book bag but It really bothers me to have the weight on my back.

• 1 month later...