problem with clutch...opinions wanted

MNPK

Just had a about 10"s of snow fall last night so i was out on my banshee riding around an beating it up...clutch has been feeling like it grabs when it nearly all the way out at the last second but doesnt slip...well today took for a quick ride an soon as i left first gear it barely caught but shifted no problem bout 2 miles later block from my house started to make a squeeling noise when the moving but if i pulled clutch in it stopped..coasted the 100ft to my house an rode it up the driveway an it was a hard squeel still like metal on metal type sound...call the a friend he said could be the rod in the clutch bearing might have burn an welded itself bc i told him the clutch wasnt slipping....should i just replace the clutch anyway bc i dont know how old the clutch is could be the original?...my mods are in signature...any suggestions on what clutch an where to get online?

thanks....btw i have my 4-snows on the quad so they are about 2 inches taller then my other tires so i figure it might have put alil more stress on parts

Were you riding the clutch a lot (slipping it) ? It's either that (ball) or your trans has no oil.

not really more like pop the clutch a bit in the heavy snow an big tires....no trans leak so it has plenty of fluid bc ive put probably 40-50 hours on it in the past few months

not really more like pop the clutch a bit in the heavy snow an big tires....no trans leak so it has plenty of fluid bc ive put probably 40-50 hours on it in the past few months

have you actually checked? just because it HAD fluid doesnt mean it still does. its a banshee :rotflmao:

have you actually checked? just because it HAD fluid doesnt mean it still does. its a banshee :rotflmao:

ill def check tomorrow but it def didnt leak out without me seeing anything lol...

Whats up bro,got a new phone ,I wasnt able to transfer your number if you can shoot me a text so i can save it again,lost it about two months ago on a job.How about this snow its been crazy.If your getting a clutch the FAST racing clutch holds up real well or if you want something cheaper tusk heavy duty

Whats up? i know the weather is nuts i been riding all over everytime it snows..i just tool around with my step brothers(blaster and a raptor) go to bethpage, plainview, massapequa...jumped on the 135 already lol...but i gota check it out tonight or tomorrow pull the side cover and see whats up with it...want it fixed asap for next snow...ill shoot you a text so u have my number again