34mm Pj Alcohol Carbs w/ Billet Bowls

I just picked up a set of 34mm pj's with the power jets installed for alcohol. Billet bowls. I have no plan on using them, but pretty much got the billet intake for free so i figured i'd sell the carbs and buy a set of 34mm gas carbs to replace them. Theyre in nice shape. $225+shipping or possible trade for a nice set of 34mm gas carbs.

post-39612-0-02323200-1296005887_thumb.jpg

ok guys . i will not put my name on the seller with only 5 post(not saying in any way you are shady).

i will however for rhe carbs, these carbs were off my 4 mm cub, they run great .

i sold them to a freind who used them once and thats it..

bump for u cold .

chris

setup for both bikes was .120 main/.120 dump/ 55 pilot needle second from bottom, power jets 4 turns out

I just picked up a set of 34mm pj's with the power jets installed for alcohol. Billet bowls. I have no plan on using them, but pretty much got the billet intake for free so i figured i'd sell the carbs and buy a set of 34mm gas carbs to replace them. Theyre in nice shape. $225+shipping or possible trade for a nice set of 34mm gas carbs.

hey man ill trade u my 34mm pjs if ull throw in the intakes???