IMS fuel tank

pittropolis

I need an oversized fuel tank but do not want to cut my plastics on my banshees. I have new fullbore plastics on one. IMS offer two fuel tanks. The pics that are available the quality is poor. Do both sizes bolt on with no cutting? Anybody have pics? If so can you email em to pittropolis@yahoo.com. The banshees are built up ones a 4mil with port job the other jus port job. Both have coolheads with 17 cc domes. They run through the tanks pretty fast making long trips short trips.

Thanks!

I need an oversized fuel tank but do not want to cut my plastics on my banshees. I have new fullbore plastics on one. IMS offer two fuel tanks. The pics that are available the quality is poor. Do both sizes bolt on with no cutting? Anybody have pics? If so can you email em to pittropolis@yahoo.com. The banshees are built up ones a 4mil with port job the other jus port job. Both have coolheads with 17 cc domes. They run through the tanks pretty fast making long trips short trips.

Thanks!

i know one of the ims tanks DOES require cutting of plastics...

The Clark 5 gal style is requires to cut the plastic & looks hella ugly to me. The IMS 4 gal or is it 4.5?? I forgot, but that's what I have and does not require any cutting of plastic. Gets all around Glamis just fine. Check the pic in my sig.

Would this fit stock plastics without cutting?

What color are you looking for? I might sell mine...

How's it going man?? So you're looking to get rid of your oversize tank, huh? I might be interested in it. Feel free to PM your lowball price so I don't have to do the work... :jesterlaugh:

I think you said you're going to Glamis over Prez week so I can meet you there if it works out.

If it were blue it would be better but if the price is right....

I have a dual line Pingle we can work in the deal if you need one.

Jay.

Edited by jayzx750

You might be SOL if you want to run your fullbore. The clarke one is sexy shit.

I had the 5.7 ims and didn't like it because I couldn't run my CR low bend bars.

But most trips I make it back with a little slop in the bucket, so I pitched it.