Straight-Cut gears, reed spacers, 18cc domes, modded shift star

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The straight cut gears from whiteknuckle are listed at 375 on their site.. Just a heads up if you're having trouble selling, that may be why because of the new price.

If you read the ad correctly, you would see that my price listed includes the brand new needle bearing with the straight-cut gears. Price it out with the needle bearing and you will find that my price is well below what the straight cut gears and new needle bearing would cost.

Thanks

- Jared

New Prices / Update

Domes $35 shipped

Reed Spacers $15 shipped

Whiteknuckle Straight-Cut Gears WITH Brand new, Whiteknuckle needle-bearing to replace the stock bronze bushing. $395 shipped. This price is for BOTH the basket and the needle bearing.

Individual Prices...

Whiteknuckle Needle Bearing $75 shipped

Whiteknuckle straight-cuts, 2.86 ratio $320 shipped

Paypal Only.

Thanks,

- Jared

Edited by BigRed350x

Will the domes fit a pro design cool head and what kind of compression do they make I run 114octane fuel will these work?

Hey, sent you a PM...

Yes, the domes will fit your pro design cool head. The compression will depend on your elevation and porting. 18cc domes usually put you up between 180-200lbs, but it really depends on where you ride and what your setup is. If you are running 114 octane fuel you will have no problems with these domes.

Thanks

- Jared