Tear down...for new paint, suspension, pipes.

SuperMex

Bought my Banshee these colors and I am painting it black and adding a few extras also such as Elka Triple Rates w/ Roll Design A-Arms, and a set of Rocket R-2's then in the near future a Serval 4mm.

IMAG0468.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC01842.jpg

I will keep you guys posted I should have everything back from powdercoat in the next few days and start putting her back together. I will post some video of me running it at my lil local sand spot with my new setup and I will also give my review of the R-2's in comparison to the the Toomey T-5's I had on previously. Please keep in mind I am only a duner so you drag guys I can't really help.

Bought my Banshee these colors and I am painting it black and adding a few extras also such as Elka Triple Rates w/ Roll Design A-Arms, and a set of Rocket R-2's then in the near future a Serval 4mm.

IMAG0468.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC01842.jpg

I will keep you guys posted I should have everything back from powdercoat in the next few days and start putting her back together. I will post some video of me running it at my lil local sand spot with my new setup and I will also give my review of the R-2's in comparison to the the Toomey T-5's I had on previously. Please keep in mind I am only a duner so you drag guys I can't really help.

did you buy that bike off craigslist ive seen it for sale there haha what a cowinkidink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a bike from a guy in Rancho a few years back. He had one that looked exactly like that one that he was contemplating selling. The one I bought was almost identical...the colors were just reversed. This photo was taken in his garage...you can see a tiny bit of the other bike in the background. Sure seems coincidental that mine has all of the same parts installed and chromed as your new bike. Wonder if it was the same guy?

IMG_5253.jpg

Edited by 59bisquik

I bought a bike from a guy in Rancho a few years back. He had one that looked exactly like that one that he was contemplating selling. The one I bought was almost identical...the colors were just reversed. This photo was taken in his garage...you can see a tiny bit of the other bike in the background. Sure seems coincidental that mine has all of the same parts installed and chromed as your new bike. Wonder if it was the same guy?

IMG_5253.jpg

are you rear hubs painted two colors, silver in, red out?

are you rear hubs painted two colors, silver in, red out?

I think it is the same guy he told me he had sold his Banshee and sold me his sons and from the pics it looks like his garage even down to the silver tool box. Hows your bike run this thing runs hard?