Stetler's Banshee For Sale

WOW is that thing pipey. Not much bottom, but Lots of top end. I'd love to have that as a dune bike, but that price is steep for what it is and this market. I'm not saying it's not worth it. (We all know what kind of money you have in it.) But for me, shipping would add another $600 easy. Very nice looking bike though. Give me first bid on the plastics and seat if you part it! DIBS!

that dyno is over 6 years old. . . . :confused:

TRue. I didn't know you lose HP if it sits in the Garage :confused: Nothing has been changed to the Motor since that Dyno run besides a new top end. I'd be happy to run it on ANY Dyno if the Buyer wants to pay for it. If it doesn't make over 80HP I'll pick up the Dyno fee and you don't have to buy it. But if it does make over 80Hp then You must buy it and pay the Dyno fee.

I know the value of these bikes is WAY down and I am asking a lot for the average bike prices right now. like I said , the bike is basically brand new and Faster then a large portion of bikes out there. You get what you pay for and this bike is well worth it in my eyes and many others. If it doesn't sell then I will just keep it and enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the good luck. So far I've only been offered up to $3,300. for it. So if I don't get what I'm asking I'll just keep it and enjoy it as a spare camp bike.

As far as selling all my old parts.....There really wasn't too much old stuff. I either powder coated everything or just replaced it and threw away the old stuff. Such as , twist throttle, bearings,seals, handlebars,grips,brake pads, lug nuts, all the old bolts and nuts...and so on. Just didn't want to deal with selling all that stuff.

• 2 weeks later...