YFZ 450 thumb throttles Chariot "New"

Hey Jerry, quick question. Will these be available with either a plug or with the option of not having the TPS for the aftermarket carbs, or those who have deleted the TORS? Thanks buddy! Looks good!

He already has that version. i have 2. Looks very similar but no switch etc, and i believe it will open carbs up to 41mm. Iknow it opens my 39pwks all the way. I think this one was meant for the poeple who want a switch in place i.e TORs on a banshee or the carbeurated 450s

Hey Jerry, quick question. Will these be available with either a plug or with the option of not having the TPS for the aftermarket carbs, or those who have deleted the TORS? Thanks buddy! Looks good!

This is a completely different throttle. The leverage on our large throttles (for no switch) does not relieve thumb fatigue much because it is designed to open 49mm carbs. These yfz450 throttles have 10% better leverage over stock yfz and about 25% better if using the longer thumb lever supplied. It will only open a 35mm "straight pull" carb. Keihin 35pwk it will open. It uses the stock TPS cable but if you choose not to use the cable you can tape the switch hole in the body and fill it with silicone. Remove the tape and you are good to go.

We won't be providing the plug but as mentioned you can make it yourself easily.

Good info, and it may not be designed to relieve thumb fatigue, but i can say that your standard long pull ones are much more thumb friendly on the long rides than the stock banshee units. I have them on all my banshees. Might snatch up one of these for my duner with smaller carbs just to try it. thanks

those look neato.]

i was wondering the other day why did you decided to not make the lectron billet bowls anymore?

Many companies make the same parts as do I. Competition is only good for the winners not everyone, as is commonly espoused. This is one product that I thought was competing too much with one of my dealers and so I disontinued it. Usually my products are not associated with one of my dealers but are competing against my competition (manufacturers). This time I was competing with a dealer of mine in a way I decided was not cool. There are very few products that I put on the do not compete list but this is one of them.

Good to hear from you!

Jerry