making a xc banshee

brob4

Well Rob racing the Xc and Mx tracks are two diff things Bro i Race Harescrambles AA pro class you can take a look at my bike if u want the only thing i have missin on my Banshee is the shocks Sold the Fox shocks I like them betta then all them other ones out there !! Not racing the Banshee no more But still racing im back on the Mx got the Kawee 250f 2009 but lets talk about XC you dont want a longer Swing ARM ! and going with them plus 1 and 2's A ARM IS nice but u gotta watch out for them Bike rocks Get ready to SPend BIG BUCKS on the suspension lol no joke there , Runing Tire's I see a lot of Maxx's and Hole shots I run the TURFF TAMER there nice and light use them when its dry out and when wet i run FIRRELIES when its Muddy i have a set of BED locks but i stoped useing them to much weight i run the light WHeels insteed also if your NEw to this get the 6 pl tires but again i dont use them im runing 4 ply i have not gotten a Flat at all i dont get why some guys get flat LOL dont know what there DOIng but I dont have that Problem , Also gas tank is the biggest They do have the 5 gal race tank that will last u 2 hour race just keep the bike no more then 20 over because its not a mx track its a hare scramble track FUCK THEM FMF pipes lol paul tuner are NICE also RUn that ICE COLD anti Frezz thats a plus and get a good clutch that will take a beat Down on the power shifting Invest in the Terry Cable Throttle System is a plus gives u a Twist and a thumb all in ONE !! thats about 156 bucks and U wanna RUN " BIG TIRES YOU NEED AS MUCH GROUND CLEARENCE AS U CAN GET !! 22s 23s tall and wide 10 inch wide RIM also get a 5 inch wide from for the Front i FInd that better then the 6 ich wide rim turns better and i like the way it turns , keep the stuck size sproclet on there u go bigger its gonna get in the way , Aslo SKID Plates for the Frame and swing Arm !! and DEFF get a Case SAVER !!!!! if that chain comes off your gonna Jam it hard in the motor so DEFF get one of those !!! your wanna Run a soft suspenion so you go faster through the Ruff parts basic you want this bike to RIDE like a Caddy in the Woods but Have Balls like a hot rod to get u up them hills and mud holes and WINNing the HOLE SHOT !! I shit you know with the power i got in my Banshee and how it was set up I WON every HOLE SHot at my Races I would put it in second Gear and SOME times 3 rd and shee had the power to RIP out of that HOLE when them guys started to pull of them line i already had a BIKE lead ON them and by the First Turn it was 6 bikes ahead , Now not saying I WON every race but i did take 1 st 2 nd and 3 rd at times , BUT IF u need more HELP on settin this thing up and tips on Racing in them Hare Scrambles LET ME KNOW

JimBanshee From 669 racing # 11x

It sound like you had a good set up... Well you had to have had one bad Banshee to be finishing in the top 5 in "AA" Class. I run "C" Class and I know first hand how extreme the endurance races can be and the toll it takes on the bike as well as the rider.

I really do wish you would bring that piece of shit down to Kentucky, my Banshee would out perform yours in every aspect and in the woods it would just be a joke. If your running hare scrambles comfort and durability prevail over everything else.

What part of Kentucky do you live in. I'm 1 hr east of Cincinnati and about 45 minutes north west of Maysville, Ky. Maybe we can meet up an ride sometime. Like Big Rock or somewhere else down there.

What part of Kentucky do you live in. I'm 1 hr east of Cincinnati and about 45 minutes north west of Maysville, Ky. Maybe we can meet up an ride sometime. Like Big Rock or somewhere else down there.

I live in Lawrenceburg Kentucky about 15 minutes from Frankfort. Where is Big Rock? Me and some buddies are supposed to be going to Tennessee around the end of July. How far away is Big Rock from Lexington Louisville? I'm always ready to ride.

you are roughly 2 hours away from big rock.

you just need to get on US68 and take that till you hit the AA/KY-9, head east a little and you are there.

I looked at it on the Web Site, it looks like a great place to ride. Do you and some of the other HQ Members ride there very much? I talked to my Brother about Big Rock yesterday he said thats in the area where he bought his TRX-250R. A guy named Peter owned it and thats where they rode just about every weekend. We figured we could be there in about a hour and a half.

i have ridden there a lot.

let just say it has gotten worse than it use to be.

also it is called big rock for a reason, you better have good strong tires and rims or you you should bring some plugs.

we will do the loop and race up the widow maker.

I'm used to it, Lawrenceburg is nothing but rocks and cedar trees. I run ITP Baja T-9's with the bend rings on the rear and Douglas Yellow Labels on the front. As far as tire I'm currently running my like new 20X11-9/21 X 7-10 AT-111 Six Ply "RAZR knock offs". I've has good luck out of so far out of both the wheels and tires. I run 2 Scrambles on them and I've got a bunch of ride time on them and so far so good. They seem to be holding up better than my 6 Ply ITP Hole Shots.

Won't even be a race... He can hit rocks the size of bowling balls and not even feel it!

Fuck You you piece of shit! Why don't you mind your own business? Did any one ask for you opinion or input? NO!!! Once again your on here trying to get shit started! Why don't you bring your Banshee to Kentucky............ ? Do you even own one? If you do I'm sure its a duner and it wouldn't hold a candle to my bike in the woods! Why don't you go back to the suspension threads and try to rip off some unexpected quad owner on a suspension set up?!? If you were not such a dumb ass dick smoker you might get more business, but I personally wouldn't let you work on anything I own and I would recommend any body needing suspension work to get in contact with the guys at GT Thunder. They did a great job rebuilding/revalving and setting up my shocks for me and my Banshee. You are the only Site Sponsor that acts like a 15 year old drama queen, you don't see the other guys that sponsor the site like the guy at Wild Card Racing on here instigating shit between two HQ Members. They act like professionals and you act like a ass wipe.

When I said "I could hit rocks as big as bowling balls" I was using that as a expression to express how soft I had my suspension is set in the front. Its not like I said I hit rocks as big as cars. A stock Banshee can hit rocks that big at high speeds with out throwing the rider off. Do I need to get a bowling ball and dig a hole where half of it is submerged in the ground and half of it is protruding above ground and hit it in a wide open field to prove this to you? The funny thing is I remember you running your dick sucker on the tread where I made that comment and I was reading a article on the internet the other day about Wayne Matlock's 700XX that won the 2010 Baja 500 and the author of that article used the same analogy on the rocks "bowling balls" and the suspension, so what do you find so comical about that statement ? A bowling ball is 8.5 inches in diameter, so that means 4.25 inches would be above the grounds surface (I know you probably know nothing about physics, so I'll explain why only half of it would be protruding above ground and the other half would have to be submerged....... Okay here it is dumb ass. ANSWER: because it would roll! How many rocks have you seen that are perfectly round the size of a bowling ball laying in a field?)... Are you going to tell be that the suspension set ups you put together are so shitty that they can't overcome a obstacle thats round and 4.5 inches tall at a medium to high rate of speed? I suggest you go back to the suspension forum and peddle your over priced suspension work to someone who is interested in having you work on there quad, try to put back a percentage of your earnings and who knows you might be able to save enough money to build your very own XC Banshee. Then you can talk shit and if you want to race you can come down here and I'll hand you your ass. Until then keep your mouth shut and quit sticking your big ass SO FOUL Suspension nose into everyone else's business!

Fuck You you piece of shit! Why don't you mind your own business? Did any one ask for you opinion or input? NO!!! Once again your on here trying to get shit started!

I didn't get past this part before I almost fell out of my chair laughing... I also didn't waste my time reading the rest... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I'm sure it was filled with "blah blah blah, overpriced, blah blah blah."... and probably quite a few curse words that are pure comedy.

129144417636618779.jpg

Fuck You you piece of shit! Why don't you mind your own business? Did any one ask for you opinion or input? NO!!! Once again your on here trying to get shit started! Why don't you bring your Banshee to Kentucky............ ? Do you even own one? If you do I'm sure its a duner and it wouldn't hold a candle to my bike in the woods! Why don't you go back to the suspension threads and try to rip off some unexpected quad owner on a suspension set up?!? If you were not such a dumb ass dick smoker you might get more business, but I personally wouldn't let you work on anything I own and I would recommend any body needing suspension work to get in contact with the guys at GT Thunder. They did a great job rebuilding/revalving and setting up my shocks for me and my Banshee. You are the only Site Sponsor that acts like a 15 year old drama queen, you don't see the other guys that sponsor the site like the guy at Wild Card Racing on here instigating shit between two HQ Members. They act like professionals and you act like a ass wipe.

When I said "I could hit rocks as big as bowling balls" I was using that as a expression to express how soft I had my suspension is set in the front. Its not like I said I hit rocks as big as cars. A stock Banshee can hit rocks that big at high speeds with out throwing the rider off. Do I need to get a bowling ball and dig a hole where half of it is submerged in the ground and half of it is protruding above ground and hit it in a wide open field to prove this to you? The funny thing is I remember you running your dick sucker on the tread where I made that comment and I was reading a article on the internet the other day about Wayne Matlock's 700XX that won the 2010 Baja 500 and the author of that article used the same analogy on the rocks "bowling balls" and the suspension, so what do you find so comical about that statement ? A bowling ball is 8.5 inches in diameter, so that means 4.25 inches would be above the grounds surface (I know you probably know nothing about physics, so I'll explain why only half of it would be protruding above ground and the other half would have to be submerged....... Okay here it is dumb ass. ANSWER: because it would roll! How many rocks have you seen that are perfectly round the size of a bowling ball laying in a field?)... Are you going to tell be that the suspension set ups you put together are so shitty that they can't overcome a obstacle thats round and 4.5 inches tall at a medium to high rate of speed? I suggest you go back to the suspension forum and peddle your over priced suspension work to someone who is interested in having you work on there quad, try to put back a percentage of your earnings and who knows you might be able to save enough money to build your very own XC Banshee. Then you can talk shit and if you want to race you can come down here and I'll hand you your ass. Until then keep your mouth shut and quit sticking your big ass SO FOUL Suspension nose into everyone else's business!

I dont have the patience to read these long post.. soooo.. I'll keep mine short and sweet..

stfu..

I didn't get past this part before I almost fell out of my chair laughing... I also didn't waste my time reading the rest... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I'm sure it was filled with "blah blah blah, overpriced, blah blah blah."... and probably quite a few curse words that are pure comedy.

129144417636618779.jpg

I'm laughing too.:rotflmao: