Titanium A Arms and swing arm?

kolb02

Get with Stellar..

But.. IMO... the weight saving wouldn't be enough to justify the price tag.. for what you'll probably have in the swinger and arms.. you could do a full chassis and weigh less for probably close to the same price.

either way.. Talk with Tim @ Stellar and he'll answer your questions.

My buddy has these Ti A-arms that he got for his 450 that weigh 4lbs total with bolts and spindles. They have a single rod up top that can convert to a strut when your running the 300ft.

They are bad ass, He got them from a Kam at KBR. I wounder if they make them for the banshee's?

We currently are not offering any Ti components as of yet. We have been staying so extremely busy with everything else that we do that the Ti market just isnt big enough for us to put alot of focus into it.

Lonestar is the only company that I am aware of that offers Ti products for the Banshee. EKO has always focused on 4 strokes and I havent seen anything Ti come from AM Chassis. And from local sources who have bought lots of Ti parts over the years, if you want it to fit right without needing modifications, spacers, etc., then go with Lonestar.

K&T is not a chassis parts builder. They have used a couple of different shops like Bryan Armstrong to do their parts. They have their chassis's built with Ti sections and hardware. Great quality work, but a price tag to go along with it.

The Front end setups that KBR sold are a joint effort with EKO. Definitely a unique setup, and I have heard conflicting statements of the true total weight, but once again they were designed and built for the 4 strokes.

We have gotten a growing interest from clients for Titanium products and they are on our to do list. But the average drag racer isnt willing to spend the money in the end. Even I have a hard time justify building Ti parts for personal bikes. The cost to weight savings just isnt justified in my opinion. Now I can see how an engine builder like Racer's Edge (here in Tucson), would want to use Ti to give them every edge posible. And the lighter bike will always benefit when racing uphill.