Banshee +2 Burgard Arms stand travel

I have had these a while, but just kept putting off selling them. they are new, i never used them, they still have the protective boot over the ball joints from shipping, bolt and and ride, they are +2 burgard standard travel a arms. textured black finish

New are $450, asking $300 plus shipping, obo.

http://www.burgardcycle.com/xc2/product.php?productid=6&cat=22&page=1

my pics.

28ca470b.jpg

ef4f4ae2.jpg

8d59e6d4.jpg

Im located in NW Bentonville, AR,

I am not active much on this forum, always on yfzcentral. so call/txt 479-856-nine two six seven, email keevin77@live.com (paypal address to, which is what i prefer to use for payment)

check my feedback on yfzcentral, I've sold lotsss of stuff on there.

http://www.yfzcentral.com/forum/39-parts/97736-yfzr-x-fox-podium-x-yoshi-pim-fuel-controller-race-tech-rear-shock-plastics.html

not really, i dont have a banshee anymore, all i have now is yfzR's. all my mx racing is done further south round ozark and ft. smith AR, and then oklahoma and tx tqra. i did almost come to the springfield AX sat, but my ol lady got a dwi fri night, so i wasnt in the best shape of mind to be racing.

Sorry to interupt ur post but i have a question.

Its probably a dumb question but what does bump mean?

just trying to get more attention to the thread.

are they +2 +1 or just the +2..

would you be willin to trade like new vf3's adn some cash for them... pm me if interested.. thanks...

yes, they are +2 +1. thx, but dont need any VF3's, i dont have a banshee anymore. only need cash for them, or yfz/R parts for trade.

hey ill go 300 out the door for them right now? wat do ya think?

just trying to get more attention to the thread.

yes, they are +2 +1. thx, but dont need any VF3's, i dont have a banshee anymore. only need cash for them, or yfz/R parts for trade.

please post a picture of the front race cut plastic...

sorry for the delay. here are the pics. these are off a 2001 banshee, i bought it in 04 from original owner. i bought some cut plastics cause i was afraid to cut these at the times. sold the banshee in 05, kept these plastics, and cut them sometime down the road after i had started cutting on my yfz fenders. there is plenty of fender left that you could still cut more off if wanted, thats just the look i always like on the banshees.

764e16af.jpg

1d852214.jpg

0a997d6b.jpg

heres pics of the red upp intake boots with protec boost bottle and 3/8 reed spacers. kn filter for 35mm carb, and mad eye headlight covers. that is all my remaining banshee parts. open to good offers.

fc0c5bc1.jpg

4e970677.jpg

841568f7.jpg

c3b6590f.jpg

sorry for the delay. here are the pics. these are off a 2001 banshee, i bought it in 04 from original owner. i bought some cut plastics cause i was afraid to cut these at the times. sold the banshee in 05, kept these plastics, and cut them sometime down the road after i had started cutting on my yfz fenders. there is plenty of fender left that you could still cut more off if wanted, thats just the look i always like on the banshees.

764e16af.jpg

1d852214.jpg

0a997d6b.jpg

heres pics of the red upp intake boots with protec boost bottle and 3/8 reed spacers. kn filter for 35mm carb, and mad eye headlight covers. that is all my remaining banshee parts. open to good offers.

fc0c5bc1.jpg

4e970677.jpg

841568f7.jpg

c3b6590f.jpg

how much for the eye covers interested