California Outlaws Race Fuel

wacko2000

So a bunch of the NY guys are heading out to Glamis for our annual presidents trip and alot of us run race fuel, this kinda changes everything for alot of people doesnt it!!!!

http://4wheeldrive.about.com/b/2010/03/05/california-outlaws-high-octain-racing-fuel-for-recreational-use.htm

It's still available everywhere it always has been. I don't know what that article is talking about. Just about every motorcycle shop, or anything performance related sells the stuff... It's all over the place.

I guess it affects the out of state guys more so than the guys that are local, or the guys that drive.

Our bikes come in on a tractor trailer, we fly into san diego with nothing but a carry on, rent a car and head to Glamis, So the fact that they stop the distributors from delivering it to us out there makes it a little more complicated for us, But if everyone in town and everywhere else is still selling it than so be it.

thanks, I just stumbled across this ad while searching so I figured I's post it up

• 4 weeks later...

No bro I live in cali and no they do not sell it on venders row this year.. your wrong trust me know reason to lie.. I was just there. The reason I know assessment all of this is. Because I work for DOWNS. Engery and We see V P RAcing fuel we are VP racing fuel. So like I said again good luck.

No bro I live in cali and no they do not sell it on venders row this year.. your wrong trust me know reason to lie.. I was just there. The reason I know assessment all of this is. Because I work for DOWNS. Engery and We see V P RAcing fuel we are VP racing fuel. So like I said again good luck.

LOL, I'm not going to argue with you, but Sweet Marie's is a Sunoco distributor.

What about unleaded race fuel?

Just confirmed, VP c12 is in stock at Sweet Maries in 5gal cans. No guarantees that they will have any left on Presidents, but they do have it as I type this. I have several friends that are out there right now and I just spoke to my buddy who bought 20 gallons from Sweet Marie's today. Have fun homie! :cheers: