I need GAS in GLAMIS!

Forgot to call ya, Heard from the kid Vinny that you cant get gas delievered anymore, they passed some sort of law apparently, Not sure how true it is though.

But he said that we have to get our fuel in town, looks like we''ll be bringing a ton of gas cans bangheadbanghead

I really hope it isnt true and someone here has a number or email address for us.

Any help would be appreciated guys :cheers::cheers:

Joe

I have no idea on the law, but Brawley is only about 25-30 minutes from the glamis store, and the texaco (i think it's texaco), has race gas at the pump. I miss the days when the store had gas pumps... =( You have to be careful, though, as their race gas pumps run out quickly on big weekends. Maybe do a google search for a VP dealer in el centro, or brawley. You might be able to special order a 55gal drum through them, and just pick it up on your way out.

I have a empty 55 gallon drum in my garage, I was thinking about putting it in the trailer and filling that when i get out there, not sure if its the best idea or not.

IM not to worried about them running out of fuel, being that i will be there on sunday the 13th which is before it gets crazy, so even if i bring a couple 5 gallon cans it should be good for the week, race fuel would be our main concern so if we load up with that first we should be in good shape..

My first glamis trip was in 09, and the guy who organized or trip took a fuel order and it was delivered to out camper when we got there, was nice and easy, this kinda blows but we''ll make the best of it....

Joe

I have a empty 55 gallon drum in my garage, I was thinking about putting it in the trailer and filling that when i get out there, not sure if its the best idea or not.

IM not to worried about them running out of fuel, being that i will be there on sunday the 13th which is before it gets crazy, so even if i bring a couple 5 gallon cans it should be good for the week, race fuel would be our main concern so if we load up with that first we should be in good shape..

The texaco sometimes doesn't have race gas for months at a time... just FYI. In fact, I don't think I've ever been there that they have actually had race gas...

Joey. My cousin in San diego has 3 30gl barrels and 2 55gl barrels that we could use. We could strap the 3 30s to the roof of the van empty and after we unload we could drive into town and fill up. Then when he comes out later that week he can bring one of the 55s in his trailer and we should be good.

Yea baby. WERE BALLLIN!! LOL BAN you gonna make it out? ALL THE BHQ members are welcome.

Thanks for the invite, I am but it will be the week before you guys get there, we will be heading back home on the 13th which is when you are getting in I'm guessing. We will be in Buttercup but if you will be there on Friday or Sat. let me know and I'll ride up. Have a safe trip.

fyi, last yr at glamis rangers were taking gas containers away.

why?

they werent labled for gas or they were not read signifying the color of fuel.

so white and blues were being pulled.

rediculous if you ask me, but it was happening.

this was at the wash entrance.

anyways, we get fuel at the texaco, they cary race fuel on pump or in 5 gal. jugs inside.