need for speed

no different pistons tell me what is done to your i do duning and draging and flat track i have different size swing arm for each

I would first start with your bolt ons like...Cool head, Reeds, Filters, Timing Plate, Carbs.

Then you could always send your cylinders out to have them ported. The sky is the limit with these bikes..just depends how much $$$$ you want to dump in it.

Something to consider is the Serval Cylinder....85HP or so on pump gas.

I would first start with your bolt ons like...Cool head, Reeds, Filters, Timing Plate, Carbs.

Then you could always send your cylinders out to have them ported. The sky is the limit with these bikes..just depends how much $$$$ you want to dump in it.

Something to consider is the Serval Cylinder....85HP or so on pump gas.

thanks wat carbs would u advice

thanks wat carbs would u advice

If you only have pipes right now, IMHO getting carbs will be a waste. There are better things to spend money on. Stock carbs are good up too about 65-75HP from what I've been told. I'm still running stock carbs on my ported stock stroke with no problems....so to answer your question, I wouldn't buy carbs until your motor is built more than just pipes.

Yes you could probably get away with running some 28's, but like I said stockers run pretty well on a ported motor with all the normal bolt ons.

Is speed the only thing your concerned with? Are you dragging more than anything else, cause that will bring up a whole new line of questions and responses, than if you want a bike that has mulitiple purposes.

i want it to be good at everthing my bike just got ported polished and milled now it is real fast how much are carbs :bolt: