Boreing and Stroking trail questions.

Hey all of you on Bansheehq, I got a 2003 Banshee with tr6 pipes and stock motor as far as i know, the guy who had it before me worked at the yamaha dealership i bought it from and said he hadn't modded the motor. Northern Maine A.T.V. trails are great and I love riding all summer long and even ice riding on the 13 mile lake across the street. Im getting used to my stock motor now and its got plenty of balls don't get me wrong, but im not the baddest banshee in town. Buddies 485cc 4mil is, but he wrecked that bike already cause the trails i ride are not meant for cheetahs. Anyhow i was wondering if a 404 big bore with a 4mil stroker kit be a good idea for my style of rideing. I don't tend to ride the powerband all the time because my trails are, lets just say you tourqe it too much your gonna be in a tree, like my buddy. The dirt roads i love to open her wide open and i smoke all my friends already, but i still want more. Would wildcard be a good place to call to build me the setup i was talking about with an trail port job? I still wanna run pump gas at 91-93 octaine cause the race fuel station in my town charges an arm and a leg for a gallon of anything above 95 octane. Anyways plz tell me what you think.

You may look into the serval cub its geared to the duners and trails. Just hit up a site sponser and they can answer all your questions.

Wow your right, that actually better then what i was thinking, seems alot cheaper too.

i ride a 4mill on stock bore cylinders with a dune port and a few other things but i ride tight trails with trees and stuff around where i live i do just fineand other places........ i think you will do fine with a 4mill... just gotta set it up right for what your doin.... site sponsors should be able to answer your questions about your banshee.... also i think i found this link for serval cub kit

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=136924