Paint For Plastics

i sanded really good first starting out coarse and ending up fine with wet sand, then sprayed down with krylon fusion flat black, then used some cheap spray can clear, and it turned out really nice. Girlfreind did the same but used a adhesion prometer before she painted and hers turned out pretty much the same and appears to stick about the same so you could probably skip the adhesion promoter if you wanted.

I just did mine in flat black and it came out great. scotch brite pad to scuff the plastics up then used and adhesion promoter ( a must in my opinion). After that i used a gloss black (goes on smoother than a flat) and to give it the flat look I used a clear flat.

I just did mine in flat black and it came out great. scotch brite pad to scuff the plastics up then used and adhesion promoter ( a must in my opinion). After that i used a gloss black (goes on smoother than a flat) and to give it the flat look I used a clear flat.

Although im not saying the adhesion promoter isnt a bad idea, if you ruff up the plastics good enough (and you probably will tyring to get some scratches out) the fusion sticks really good by itself, i havnt had a chip flake or stress crack yet and thats with full fronts.