Is something bent?

rocz

So who's the asshole's bidding up my D arms :whoa:

maybe the guy selling it? anywhoo....maybey it's just me, but the frame does appear tweaked in the head-on pic, just looking at the plastics, bumper, skid, and arms.....kinda looks like an end-o impact on the right arm......

maybe the guy selling it? anywhoo....maybey it's just me, but the frame does appear tweaked in the head-on pic, just looking at the plastics, bumper, skid, and arms.....kinda looks like an end-o impact on the right arm......

lol yeah probably is the owner. None of that stuff is bolted on its all just kinda hanging their right now, other than the skid plat witch has to get pulled back off cuz someone sat on the bumper and bent the front down. I took a lot of measurements on the frame and they all came up the same

• 1 year later...

I had it all taken apart, cleaned up everything, made new bushings for the j arms and a arms. It did have a bent shock on the right side when i got it, but the ball joints feel real nice and i just don't see anything that is bent. You guys see anything im missing? How do the shocks go in on, do they go in easy with everything bolted up or do you have to unbolt the j arms?

12-28-10-1.jpg

12-28-10-10.jpg

12-28-10-11.jpg

12-28-10-6.jpg

12-28-10-4.jpg

Hate to dig up an old thread, but what front tires are those?