18cc domes for 21cc domes

BigRed350x

I've got a set of 21cc domes in great shape with no pitting and clean plug threads. They are off the shelf pro-desing domes that were ran for one year. I'm building a serval motor so I can't really use your 18cc domes, but I'll send mine your way if you paypal me $25. I'm sure you'll want pictures, so I'll shoot you some in a day or two. (I'll have to go to the shop and snap some) Let me know if I've sparked your interest.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Ive got a set of domes in the garage Jared, not sure what the hell cc they are but I will check and let you know.

Awesome! Thanks kiel!

I'm trying to get my little stock stroke back together this winter and want to keep it on gas for cruising around the dunes. I can swap these 18's in and run it on methanol, but its kinda nice to have a smaller duner around for friends to ride or for a spare.

They wont work... i checked out, they are out of that 421 cub, they are 19cc, cut for a 4mil on alky. I remember where they came from now that I thought about it for a sec.

Where are you riding at that you need 21's for pump gas? you should be able to get away with 19's on pump fuel at all the areas you ride. I have a set of 21's on the shelf I'll swap you if you want though. Might have some 19's as well.

Where are you riding at that you need 21's for pump gas? you should be able to get away with 19's on pump fuel at all the areas you ride. I have a set of 21's on the shelf I'll swap you if you want though. Might have some 19's as well.

Hey brandon! Long time no see! This is going to be the spare/screw around bike. It will venture down to St. Anthony elevation every now and then, and might go to Grand Junction, CO from time to time. I know I could probably do a 20 or a 19, but just don't want to have to mess with it if it ever makes it down lower. Just want a good spare bike that I never have to worry about messing with, and I can jack the timing up a little more the 21's. =)

I'd trade you the 18's for your 21's if you want. Let me know, I can ship them out to ya this wknd.

Thanks

- Jared

Oh yeah... these are for small bore. Going on a 65.5mm bore top end.

Edited by BigRed350x

• 2 weeks later...