HQ Banshee build off

Loco could start 5 new posts (1 per class) at the end of march and have everyone entereing it post up one previous and one current. To make sure people aren't using really old photos of their bike and just puttin up pics of their current bike (then what the true point of the build off) we could start the builds on january 1st.....and say you must have the previous photo of your shee assembled (old look) with a January or newer dated newspaper. Helps keep the honest people honest.... hahahaha

Sounds good but I all ready started my winter build and dropped the motor off with jeff

bike is apart right now so getting dated pics of befor is out guess you guys will just have to take my word for it :shrugani: or ask someone who saw it at the little sahara ride when it was a stock cylinder setup

I'm in. Add me into the trail/ duner class. Motor is already out and sent to Jeff to have a 4mil long rod serval put in. Going from a pretty much stock besides some pipes and other bolt ons. I have pics in my sig but will get a new one with shit torn down. This should be fun and can't wait to see what some people build.