28mm pwks, carbon fiber reeds, cages, spacers, intakes, crossover and more

papa_smurf49319

lol ya id say you did, the carbs alone are worth more than 150 for sure. They ran great on her bike, the reed cages appear to be ported not sure who did it, and the carbon fiber reeds are in great shape. The plastic idle screw you need is like 2 dollars from any of the site sponsors, ( had to steal it for her 36 mm pwk airstrykers)

hey man whats going on, didnt realize they didnt have mains and pilots in them. I figured i shoulda took a peek in them but she assured me they were in there. Pm me and ill see what i can do for ya. My bad. Everything else show up okay?

Thanks

Cody

okay,

rocz the carbs were listed with everything they came with. Jets were not listed. Also please remember this is not papa_smurfs stuff nore was it his listing. He does not handle my business I do. Please If you ever have a problem with my EBAY sales contact me through ebay as to avoid any confusion between multiple people on here. I had tried selling those carbs on here before, but got jerked arround so much I basically said screw it and threw them up on Ebay to avoid the hassel. We unfortunately do not have any spare jets laying around but they are fairly inexpensive, Besides the jets that were originally in the carbs when I purchased my shee would have been too big for your application from the sounds of things. Im sorry for the inconvienence.

Amanda

okay,

rocz the carbs were listed with everything they came with. Jets were not listed. Also please remember this is not papa_smurfs stuff nore was it his listing. He does not handle my business I do. Please If you ever have a problem with my EBAY sales contact me through ebay as to avoid any confusion between multiple people on here. I had tried selling those carbs on here before, but got jerked arround so much I basically said screw it and threw them up on Ebay to avoid the hassel. We unfortunately do not have any spare jets laying around but they are fairly inexpensive, Besides the jets that were originally in the carbs when I purchased my shee would have been too big for your application from the sounds of things. Im sorry for the inconvienence.

Amanda

Ok so you say their missing the idle screw, don't say anything about missing all the jets and also missing the needle jet in one of the carbs. And the reeds being junk for the most part.. I could care less about the reeds that's not why i bought them but all of the other stuff missing from them and not coming out and saying it is a little deceiving, its not the price of the stuff that's missing its the fact that it you said one thing was missing and not others.

Edited by rocz

read my pm rocz i will hook you up, i have a assortment of mains and pilots, i have bought carbs before on ebay that didnt have mains and pilots and it blows, i shoulda double checked them for her before she threw them on. Read my pm, even though this is not my sale i want to make it right for you. As far as the reeds the petals were in good condition and the cages were ported by unknown, so whatevers wrong with them i want to know.

Thanks alot

Cody