Engine rebuilding

bob35170

I though that I would warn anyone that is even thinking of sending there engine to ShortBlocks R Us. Please don't waste your time or lose your money. I have been waiting for my crankshaft, clinder boring and engine gasket kit since June. If you ever get someone on the phone he will LIE to you and say that he is just finishing up your parts and he will be shipping them out to you soon. Guess what u will be waiting like I am still waiting, and don't think that he will send ur parts and money back after such a long time either. I have emailed about 12 times my address and called about a dozen times also. I just hope this will help someone before they are ready to pull there hair out . I am trying to get in contact with the police deptment and report my engine stuff as stolen and see if I have any Legal action that I can persue.

P.s. The BBB in California sucks as bad as the 1 here in Alabama.

I though that I would warn anyone that is even thinking of sending there engine to ShortBlocks R Us. Please don't waste your time or lose your money. I have been waiting for my crankshaft, clinder boring and engine gasket kit since June. If you ever get someone on the phone he will LIE to you and say that he is just finishing up your parts and he will be shipping them out to you soon. Guess what u will be waiting like I am still waiting, and don't think that he will send ur parts and money back after such a long time either. I have emailed about 12 times my address and called about a dozen times also. I just hope this will help someone before they are ready to pull there hair out . I am trying to get in contact with the police deptment and report my engine stuff as stolen and see if I have any Legal action that I can persue.

Thats not good. Can't trust anyone these days. Hope you get justice!

Did you check there feedback?

I hope you get you parts back.