Swing Arm

Ok guys, I have about $500-$600 to spend........I'm still thinking really hard about a swingarm and can't decide for sure if thats what I should spend my cash on right now.

I'm kind of debating on a nice set of carbs and one piece intake. Any suggestions? Swingarm or Carbs?

Right now I'm running stock carbs on my stock stroke ported shee. The stockers run really well and I have them dialed in perfect. Would I see a noticeable gain throwing some 33PWK's on it? Or would a swingarm be more worth getting right now.

Sorry guys I'm very indecisive as you can see.

Thanks -Zach

swingarm before the carbs. If your having to chop the throttle to drop the front down then you are not utilizing the full power of the motor anyway, so get the swinger first, j.m.o.

Check out Tim's stuff at Stellar. Very reasonable and hands down some of the best quality.

swingarm before the carbs. If your having to chop the throttle to drop the front down then you are not utilizing the full power of the motor anyway, so get the swinger first, j.m.o.

Check out Tim's stuff at Stellar. Very reasonable and hands down some of the best quality.

That's kind of what I was thinking. As of right now I don't necessarily "need" larger carbs. I will eventually get a set, but my stockers run well and the bike rips hard.

I just want to spend this cash in the best way possible for my shee, so thought I'd ask.

Any advantage getting a standard tube style swingarm opposed to a ladder bar? Anyone have problems with a tube style design?

what size and number of paddles are you running? A +4" will still let you get the front up at will but if you like to hill climb up the fingers it may still want to come up on you. My brother has a 371 long rod from Brandon that will still loft the front end up with me on it(250 lbs) and a 6 over on when it hooks up hard. I have a dune port 350 by Brandon running stock carbs and I run a 6 over arm, 21x21x8 10 paddle haulers with 14 44 gearing and I get threw the dunes just fine but when the sand is dry it will slid the back end of the bike witch takes some getting use to but i like it. shoot me a pm and I'll give you my number and talk to you about what my crew runs out at Little Sahara and maybe we can hook up for some rides.

im in the same boat as you, i want bigger carbs but i need a swing arm. as stated, there is no point going for more power if you cant keep the throttle pinned anyway because the front is always in the air.

sometimes we have to cater for the power we have instead of just get more of it..... unfortunately haha.

swinger for sho !

what size and number of paddles are you running? A +4" will still let you get the front up at will but if you like to hill climb up the fingers it may still want to come up on you. My brother has a 371 long rod from Brandon that will still loft the front end up with me on it(250 lbs) and a 6 over on when it hooks up hard. I have a dune port 350 by Brandon running stock carbs and I run a 6 over arm, 21x21x8 10 paddle haulers with 14 44 gearing and I get threw the dunes just fine but when the sand is dry it will slid the back end of the bike witch takes some getting use to but i like it. shoot me a pm and I'll give you my number and talk to you about what my crew runs out at Little Sahara and maybe we can hook up for some rides.

I'm pretty much running the exact same motor and paddle set-up as you. Yeah when I shoot the face, about half way up my front end starts coming up and I have to let off the throttle a bit. Yeah lets hook up for some rides this spring.

PM sent :cheers: