www.SoCalSuspensionSystems.com

So Cal Suspension

Hey guys. Finally got the site up and running. It's nothing too special right now, but as time goes by, I'd like to get some testimonials up, and some before and after pictures. There is pricing on there. Obviously not complete, and not set in stone pricing. Anyways, check it out!

I'm having trouble getting links to work, so you'll just have to copy/paste it in your browser. www.socalsuspensionsystems.com

Matt is a stand up guy who tells it like it is......and customer service is #1........He has done 2 sets of shocks for me now and the ride has never been better......

And when i mean customer service is #1......it is :headbang:

If anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up for a reference for Matt

• 3 weeks later...

Yup.. Its nice that HQ has a site sponsor that does shock work agian. Its been a long time coming for sure! Glad to have you on board Matt.

Matt Did my shocks and I was 110% happy with them. Turn around time couldn't be better and he does great work. Best combo to have right there.

• 3 weeks later...

Just checked out your web page. 85 for a re-valve and 40 for a new seal. Sounds good

Would you recommend a new/stiffer spring? I got this shock off a member and it squats damn low. Or would a rebuild with some valve work do it?

I'm about 200 on a stock swingarm

on racetech's website their calculator says Recommended Rear Spring Rate: 7.13 kg/mm .... seems like a big difference

thanks for advice

Edited by mofoka

Just checked out your web page. 85 for a re-valve and 40 for a new seal. Sounds good

Would you recommend a new/stiffer spring? I got this shock off a member and it squats damn low. Or would a rebuild with some valve work do it?

I'm about 200 on a stock swingarm

on racetech's website their calculator says Recommended Rear Spring Rate: 7.13 kg/mm .... seems like a big difference

thanks for advice

If it's sagging quite a bit just as you sit on it, you could probably use a heavier spring. I believe stock is 5.4 kg/mm, so around 7-7.2 is about right for your weight on the stock swinger. Springs are $109 and are installed for free, and come in a pretty sweet metal flake dark charcoal color.