GUNS for Sale!

Looking to sell my Remington 770 Hunting rifle with 3X9 Bushnell Scope. It is a Win .308 cailber and all black. Also looking sell my DECKED OUT AK-47. Its got full ATI black composite stock with pickatinny rails , it has a multi-position AR type stock which also is a side folder. It also has the forward grip, tactical strap, and (4) recticel holigraphic red-dot scope with (2) 30 round clips. I can will post some pics, and will e-mail any pics you want to see. Looking to get $225 plus the ride for the 770 (Less than 50 rounds through it, and it bagged my buck this season on a 280+ yard shot. 879 feet according to Google Earth. The AK has been shot (1) time/outing with about 40 rounds through it and I'm looking to get $425 plus the ride.The retail on the AK as it sits is over $650. These are in my safe collecting dust. Need some x-mas money buy them both and I will make you a sweet deal.

Thanks,

Mike

Milled or Stamped receiver on the MAK-90. Unless you have the proper paperwork and ATF tax stamp its not an AK its going to be a MAK-90. So, unless you have the wonderful little 3rd position on the fire/safe selector its not a true AK. What's the serial number on it? Is it chinese, yugoslav, bulgarian, etc...? Are the serial numbers matching?

Its stamped, the numbers match its romanian, with a Century arms trigger group. The rifle with the wood furniture is worth $375 and it has almost $300 bucks in aftermarket tatical goodies. Its not bulgarian or chinese crap. If you are interested I will e-mail pics.

Milled or Stamped receiver on the MAK-90. Unless you have the proper paperwork and ATF tax stamp its not an AK its going to be a MAK-90. So, unless you have the wonderful little 3rd position on the fire/safe selector its not a true AK. What's the serial number on it? Is it chinese, yugoslav, bulgarian, etc...? Are the serial numbers matching?

First off the MAC-90 is the Chinese crap nock-off of the AK type of rifle. The is a true eastern block AK design imported by Century Arms and converted to be legal. The three position trigger group can be re-installed. And yes I do have a C3 tax stamp, but this not a C3 weapon.

Thanks for your interest.

Its stamped, the numbers match its romanian, with a Century arms trigger group. The rifle with the wood furniture is worth $375 and it has almost $300 bucks in aftermarket tatical goodies. Its not bulgarian or chinese crap. If you are interested I will e-mail pics.

Post up the pics and serial number please...

First off the MAC-90 is the Chinese crap nock-off of the AK type of rifle. The is a true eastern block AK design imported by Century Arms and converted to be legal. The three position trigger group can be re-installed. And yes I do have a C3 tax stamp, but this not a C3 weapon.

Thanks for your interest.

I've always liked the chinese models more than the eastern European models. The stamped steel MAK-90s have a spring-loaded firing pin and double-hook triggers. The spring-loaded firing pin helps prevent any chance of a slam fire. That's just my opinion though.

hooks.jpg

I've always liked the chinese models more than the eastern European models. The stamped steel MAK-90s have a spring-loaded firing pin and double-hook triggers. The spring-loaded firing pin helps prevent any chance of a slam fire. That's just my opinion though.

hooks.jpg

This has a similar trigger assembly, from Century/Tapco. You right these triggers dont bump fire. I will post pics tonight and will PM you the serial numbers.