thinking of trading banshee for pickup

shoopie

i have the opportunity to trade my banshee for a 1996 F350 Quad cab 4x4 lifted 3" with 35's 460ci E40d auto tranny. truck is clean, no major rust or dents, only the usual dents and scratches that would be on a 15 year old truck. interior is clean. new front tie rod assembly, new k&n air filter, new fuel filter, flushed tranny, new tranny filter. 230,000 miles on body, 70,000 on motor, 100,000 on tranny. i think this is a pretty damn good deal but let me know what you guys think.

post-33794-12916725997477_thumb.jpg

post-33794-12916726100649_thumb.jpg

Edited by shoopie

can always buy another banshee....

thats what im thinking. and a nice banshee is a lot cheaper than a nice truck. im probably just going to sell the truck to turn a profit. its gotta be worth 5 grand. my banshee is barely worth 2200

lol well if its worth 5 grand, maybe there is a reason hes trading for a 2200$ bike...... But idk up to you.

just kbb'd it. got about $5300. going to look it over and test it out tomorrow, we'll see.

what year is that chebby in your sig? looks damn nice. got any more pics?

Edited by shoopie

67 c10 built most of it in high school, Im still only 18 but..... Built a mild 327 at work in june and till this day still screwin around with it..... Hope to have it painted in sping if get the money, body aint the strightest around...... Could talk about it all day lol.

truck3.jpg

truck1f.jpg

truck2ra.jpg

truck6.jpg

haha yea. i wish i had the money to do a project truck like that. im also 18, senior in hs. i want to sell my boat so i can get a nice pickup. this thing was a total pos i checked it out today. needs a lot of work. missing panels in the inside. im not going to do it.